Description of Service
Swiperino is a feature rich extension for Tinder to enhance your experience.
Registration and Security
By completing the registration process for any given Services, you are agreeing subject to the terms and conditions of these terms. You agree to provide Swiperino with accurate and complete registration information and to promptly notify our support team firstname.lastname@example.org in the event of any changes to any such information.
You may use all of the free features of Swiperino free of charge. Using features that are not free of charge as a “Premium” user may incur charges.
You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. This means, that you don’t give it to anyone else, that you don’t permit or enable third parties to gain knowledge of it and that you take the necessary steps to guarantee its confidentiality. If your credentials are lost or misused or if you suspect that they have been lost or misused, you must notify us of this immediately via email at: email@example.com.
Payment, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading Terms
Certain features are only accessible to users who have registered as Premium users and who pay for Premium accounts. You will find all the benefits and features of Swiperino Premium Accounts on https://swiperino.com/pricing
- A valid credit card is required for Swiperino non-free users. Free users are not required to provide a credit card number or use any payment service.
- Charges are due at the beginning of each invoicing period. If you have a subscription, it will renew automatically until you disable auto renewal. Every further payment will be due at the beginning of the new payment cycle. As long as your Account remains active and in good standing, You will be charged the Subscription Fee even if You never use the service. You may, however, cancel Your Paid Plan at any time.
- If you cancel after your subscription renewal date, you will not receive a refund for any amounts that have been charged. Your cancellation will be effective at the end of your then-current subscription period, subject to applicable law, and you may use the Services until your cancellation is effective (unless your access is suspended or terminated as set forth below).
- If you are delayed with your payment obligations (including immediately after the first default), we will be entitled to block access to your Swiperino Premium Account.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of the Service. Dreolo does not accept any liability for such loss.
Our payment process is conducted by Stripe.com. They handle all of our payment processing.
Cancellation and Termination
Because of situations beyond the control of Dreolo, Dreolo, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your Swiperino account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Swiperino Service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation of your account and cancellation of any existing subscription. Dreolo reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. Following a termination pursuant to the foregoing sentence, Dreolo shall refund the pro rata portion of any Prices relating to the remaining term, as applicable.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
Dreolo reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
Prices of all Services are subject to change. Changes will be displayed on the Swiperino website (swiperino.com) or the Service itself
Dreolo shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Dreolo reserves the right to revise its Prices, including by increasing or adding new Prices, at any time on ten (10) days’ notice. Such notice may be sent to you by email to your most recently provided email address or posted on the Site or by any other manner chosen by Dreolo in its commercially reasonable discretion. You will be deemed to have received any such notice that is posted on the Site on the day it was posted. Your use of the Services after the ten (10) day notice period constitutes your acceptance of the new or revised Prices.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- You are strictly prohibited from, and agree that you will not, adapt, edit, change, modify, transform, publish, republish, distribute, or redistribute Swiperino or any elements, portions, or parts thereof, including without limitation, to any elements, portions, or parts of Swiperino software (in any form or media) without Dreolo prior written consent. You agree not to use any automated data collection methods, data mining, robots, scraping or any data gathering methods of any kind on Swiperino different Services.
- If Dreolo discovers that you have used its copyrighted or other protected intellectual property in contravention of the terms described above, Dreolo may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and an injunction against you. You could also be ordered to pay legal fees and costs.
Interruption of service
Dreolo may, from time to time, need to interrupt Swiperino Site or the Service itself for maintenance and other operational reasons, as determined in its sole discretion, and you shall not receive any compensation or refund for such interruptions, and you hereby release and agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Dreolo and its parent companies, affiliates, and subsidiaries and their respective officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, representatives, professional advisors, and contractors from and against any and all claims, costs (including without limitation attorneys’ fees), injuries, losses, or damages arising in connection with such interruptions.
Responsibility for Content
Dreolo LLC accepts no responsibility for texts, content, images, data and/or information uploaded by you or other Swiperino users.
Dreolo LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Dreolo LLC of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United States and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.